Warning: Spoilers Ahead

Since the discussed shows have already aired and have been online for a few days, we are comfortable including spoilers in our posts. This is not a review but rather a discussion site, and what discussion is complete if only part of the show is up for grabs?


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Office 502: Business Ethics

I love Kelly, and I think she made a good point during the first business ethics seminar. How come watercooler talk is time theft, but not numerous smoke breaks?

Not all smokers take more than their scheduled breaks, but I know of at least one smoker at the last place I worked who took at least 5 breaks an hour. Now I'm all for time theft, but even that is excessive!

Highlight: Jim torturing Dwight by talking to Andy about Battlestar Galactica, describing it completely wrong.

Lowlight: More Dwight and Angela action.

No comments:

Buy episodes now to avoid the wait